Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Let's try this again

Looks like I wasn't totally unblocked there. Maybe this will be it. I wanted to follow my Pink Collar friend's lead, and post 30 times in 30 days, but I'm already 12 days behind. Another month. Another challenge.

As I was looking over my old posts, I noticed I have seven unfinished drafts. Then I thought, "well, that time has passed, it's too late for those posts". Then I had another thought. This is my blog. This is my writing. There are only, like, three people who read this blog anyway. So I can do whatever I want with it. Nobody cares. So I'm going to go back and see if I can finish what I started. I'll back date them for my three faithful, so you can go back and see what was a-go when I started them.

I'm so sure you will.

No comments: